Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jon or Kate Plus 8

So Jon & Kate have officially announced their split. Now I know there are a lot of things being said about Jon. Cheating is never justified. But you got to give the guy a tiny bit of slack. Maybe it's cause I am just a audience, but it sounds like a lot of their problems are rooted that Jon does not want to do the show or be in the public eye anymore. Photographers drive him crazy. Also, watching the show has made Jon realize that Kate treats him poorly. I don't know how Kate has convinced herself that the show has nothing to do with their marriage. I am not surprised at all of the announcement of their separation. A surprise would have been them announcing that they are stopping the show to save their marriage. I hope everything works out for this family and the kids find happiness through everything.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/jon-and-kate-the-big-announcement--423

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment