Thursday, January 28, 2010

iPad

So much going on about the iPad. I logged onto Facebook yesterday and all anyone of my friends could talk about was the iPad. So what's the big deal?






Personally my favorite comment of the day was "it's like a itouch of steriods" or "iPad = iTampon". LOL. Man people I know are funny. Now I don't have much knowledge on Apple products (I am not against Apple or anything. My wallet just can handle the pressure) but it looks like a clipboard sized itouch. It's like a itouch for old ass people. I am sure it's cause I haven't really sat down and checked it out but what's the difference between this and a itouch? Beside the point that I can't put it in my purse without people thinking I am crazy.

I don't know Steve Jobs ... are you running out of ideas?

XOXO



http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/64364

No comments:

Post a Comment