Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Toyota

So by now everyone has heard about Toyota's recall on many of these popular models due to the accelerator pedal either returning slowing or getting stuck. Toyota has been aware of this problem for a while now. Oh and by awhile I mean like 2 years. So Toyota has officially stopped making the car models in question.

Poor Toyota! The baby boomers love you but what about us young kids? Will we pick you when we finally buy our first car without our parents?

Question: If I get pulled over for speeding and the officer asks why I was going so fast can I respond by saying because my camary's accelerator pedal was stuck?

XOXO

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Toyota-US-sales-halt-deals-apf-3442272931.html?x=0

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you don't drive a Camary!! Nice try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! Anything to get out of a ticket! =)

    ReplyDelete