It's always hard to figure out what to make for dinner. A super fast recipe that I like to use is Korean ground turkey. My family loves it and it's super fast to make.
- 1lb ground turkey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- sliced green onions, sesame seed for garnish
- In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and ground pepper.
- In a large pan cook the ground turkey and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat.
- Pour sauce over turkey and let simmer for another minute or two.
- Serve over hot rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Sometimes when I want to be fancy I will shred some carrots to garnish too. El Husbee never complains about this dish and Baby Girl loves it as long as there are no "seeds" or onion in hers. Gotta pick your battles with kids.
Keep on cooking friends!