These bars are time consuming but so worth the work to make them. So rich, so chewy, so... yummy!
Recipe from Picky Palate
-1 brownie mix, 9x13 size
-graham cracker, about 7 sheets
-1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
-2 cups mini marshmallows
-7 oz sweetened condensed milk (1/2 can)
-1 box red velvet cake mix
-1/2 cup butter, unsalted
-1 egg, large
-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour into bottom of prepared baking dish.
3. Layer with sheets of graham crackers, chocolate chips, marshmallows and drizzle evenly with sweetened condense milk.
4. Mix red velvet cake mix, melted butter, egg, and vegetable oil until dough forms. Dough will be thick. With a cookie scoop, scoop dough over marshmallow layer. Press dough so it's flattened and marshmallow layer is not showing.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes until baked through. Let cool completely before cutting into squares to serve.
Love love love the way these taste. I would say this is a great bar to bring to a pot luck party.
Keep baking friends!