Cookies are so yummy. They are perfect with milk, coffee, tea ... anything.
These cookies are super easy to make. It's the perfect cookie dough to keep in your refrigerator for after dinner cookies.
M&M Mixed Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cups + 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted and cooled (12 tablespoons)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg + 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup M&Ms
1/2 cup mixed nuts, chopped
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325F
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt together.
3. Combine butter and sugars. Then add egg, egg yolk, vanilla and mix.
4. Slowly add the dry mixture to the bowl until dough forms.
5. Fold in M&Ms, mixed nuts, and semi sweet chocolate chips.
6. Stick the dough in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
7. Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scooper and scoop 2 scoops on top of each other for each cookie. Leave about 2 inches of space between each cookie. Bake for about 12 minutes.
I am super excited to do more baking in 2016.
Keep baking friends!!