Who doesn't like ... love a snicker doodle cookie? Snicker doodle cookies are like soul food. There is just something so yummy about them. The best kind are the ones that melt in your mouth. When I saw this recipe for snicker doodle brownies I knew I had to make them.
Not only is this recipe super easy but your kitchen/house will smell amazing when you make these.
Recipe from Piarecipes.com
2 2/3 cups all purposes flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups brown sugar, packed
1 cup butter, unsalted room temperature
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon sugar, granulated
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9/13 baking pan with parchment and spray with oil.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Cream butter, brown sugar until creamy (about 3 minutes). Add eggs and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
4. Add the flour mixture 1/4 cup at a time until fully incorporated. Do not over mix!
5. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. Batter will be thick.
6. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the sugar mixture evenly over the batter.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
8. Cut and enjoy!
The hardest part about these snicker doodle brownies is waiting for them to cool to cut. After that is resisting to eat the whole pan. I shared these with my friend Jamie for her birthday.
Keep making homemade food!