So you read about pregnancy and all the crazy symptoms but you will never truly understand them until you are pregnant. Until you experience pregnancy yourself you just don't understand how tired pregnant women get or just how many times they have to pee. I thought I would be able to continue my regular routine of work, working out, volunteering, and baking. Clearly I was wrong!
This preggo has been so lazy that she has bought store bought cookie dough and had her husband bake cookies. Eeck!
This recipe is so easy even a pregnant woman can make them.
Recipe from Piarecipes.com
2 2/3 cups all purposes flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups brown sugar, packed
1 cup butter, unsalted room temperature
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon sugar, granulated
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9/13 baking pan with parchment and spray with oil.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Cream butter, brown sugar until creamy (about 3 minutes). Add eggs and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
4. Add the flour mixture 1/4 cup at a time until fully incorporated. Do not over mix!
5. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. Batter will be thick.
6. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the sugar mixture evenly over the batter.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
8. Cut and enjoy!
These are so yummy AND they make your house smell amazing afterwards.