Monday, September 24, 2018

13 Prime Steak

Belated anniversary wishes to El Husbee!  Time flies when you are having fun and making memories.  This year we celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary.  With a house, a fur child, a kid and a baby on the way we have been very blessed these past 10 years. 

El Husbee surprised me with dinner at a fancy new steakhouse that just opened up.  We had a really good time and the food was super yummy.


We got their fried calamari for a appetizer.  It was so good!  The pepper relish is a nice touch.  We got a salad but pregnant me was so hungry I did not get a picture.  We got the 13 Prime House Salad and it came with a fried egg on top.  So good and creamy.  Are pregnant women suppose to eat eggs that are not cooked all the way?  Oh well! But totally get the salad.  It's good. 


I got the pan roasted chicken.  I know.  You are suppose to get steak at a steakhouse.  But pregnant me just didn't feel like a steak.  The chick was really good and I really liked the lemon chimichurri. 


El Hsubee got the Black Coffee Rubbed Ribeye.  It was delicious.  The steak was cooked perfectly and the mashed potatoes was garlicy and melt in  your mouth.  However, it was sweet.  El Husbee had a hard time finishing it because of how sweet it was.  The steak also comes with a BBQ sauce.  I totally recommend getting the steak but I would do it as a shared item.  The restaurant also lets you get additional sides. 


I have been waiting to talk about this dessert.  I got the banana foster's French toast.  It's French toast with a side of coffee ice cream.  The coffee ice cream was perfect for cutting the sweetness of the bananas foster French toast.  The French toast was a perfect crunch.  It was soooooo good!  I ate the whole thing.  Like hands down the best part of the dinner for me. 


El Husbee got the bread pudding.  It was good it and he really enjoyed it. 

We really liked 13 Prime Steak and totally recommend it for date night or a special occasion.  The service was really good.  We had a reservation but the people behind us just walked in and it didn't see like they had to wait for very long.  There is a bar and it did look like people were eating at the bar.  We really want to go back and try the burger. 

13 Prime Steak
1345 N. Willow Avenue, #190
Clovis, CA 93619
559-216-1313

Keep eating friends!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment