Monday, February 15, 2016

Shrimp Stir Fry


Baby Girl is now 15 months old.  I have lost the pregnancy weight.  However, I am still working on the TTC weight gain.  I have been trying to start 2016 right and meal prep.  January was not that successful at all.  February is not too bad.  I have been trying to use Pinterest and Instagram for inspiration for meal ideas. 

This meal was a hit in my house.  El Husbee and Baby Girl ate it.



Stir fry shrimp with vegetables.  I also tried making rice with frozen vegetables.  It's okay.  I mean not my first choice.  But I am trying to get in as many vegetables as possible. 

Shrimp and Vegetables

1lb shrimp
1lb mushroom
1 onion, small
1 red bell pepper
1lb broccoli
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil

1.  Rinse and clean shrimp. 
2.  chop up all vegetables
3.  Heat up pan with oil and garlic. 
4.  Once you smell the aroma of garlic put in onions. 
5.  Once the onions are tender put in shrimp.  Cook until pink shows.
6.  Toss in mushroom, red bell pepper, and broccoli.  Put lid on pan.  Cook until broccoli is green. 

Keep cooking my friends!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment