Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Eureka Burger

El Husbee and I had a date night on Saturday.  We went to a movie, dinner, and then yogurt.  Don't feel bad for Baby Girl.  She was with her PoPo.  So essentially she was baby royalty for the night. 




We went and saw The Secret Life of Pets.  I had high expectations for this movie because of all the commercials.  It was okay.  I won't ruin the movie for the people who have not seen it yet. 




I have not been to Eureka Burger since Baby Girl still fit inside of me.  It was a nice night.  We did not have to wait for a table.  Our server was nice and attentive.  I got the Bison Burger and El Husbee got the Jalapeno Egg Burger.  So in other words, I was adventurous and El Husbee was not.  Which is usually not the case.  I hate trying new things. 






With that said, the Bison Burger was good.  The meat was tasty.  The burger came dress with a bacon infused jam, charbroiled peppers, grilled red onions, and smoked mozzarella.  Oh and of course served with a side of fries.  I am one of those people who do not like my meat sweet.  With that said, I liked this burger.  I would totally get it again.  However, I would get the jam on the side next time. 




Clean restaurant, great food, and great service. 




El Husbee ended the night with yogurt a couple of stores down.  I passed as I am currently trying to loose the baby weight (you know cause the kid is like a year and a half now). 




Eureka Burger
7775 N. Palm Avenue
Fresno, CA 93711
559-320-1300




Keep cooking and eating good food friends!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment