El Husbee is in charge of Saturday breakfast and I am usually in charge of Sunday breakfast. Coming up with different things to eat for breakfast is not as easy as you would image. On Sunday I decided to make these sausage, egg and cheese breakfast roll ups. Because we like hot breakfast at this house.
These roll ups were super easy and I made them while El Husbee and Baby Girl watched Elena for Alvalor.
This breakfast was approved by El Husbee and Baby Girl.
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll Up
1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
8 fully cooked breakfast sausage links
4 slices cheddar cheese
sale and pepper to taste
1) Heat oven to 350F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Beat eggs. Reserve 1 tablespoon beaten eggs to brushing on tops of crescent rolls. Scramble remaining eggs. Salt and pepper eggs to taste.
3) Cook/heat sausage as directed on package.
4) Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Cut cheese slices in half and place half on each triangle. Top each with a spoonful of scrambled eggs and 1 sausage link. Loosely roll up triangles as directed on can. Place on baking sheet.
5) Brush reserved beaten egg on top of each crescent.
6) Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
These were a hit on Sunday. Baby Girl ate his and kept saying yummy. Well except for the sausage part. I think she is a bacon kind of girl. El Husbee ate 2. I think next time I will make some with bacon to make Baby Girl happy. I packed the leftovers for breakfast for the weekday.
Keep cooking good food!