Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Cilantro Lime Marinade

I never know what my son will eat.  Thank goodness he still eats the cilantro lime chicken.  I think he is on some brown diet.  Some days he eats vegetables some days they can't even be on his plate.  


Cilantro Lime Marinade

Marinade:
  • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 5 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 teaspoon oregano
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon cumin
  • 1 tablespoon chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
Direction:
  1. Mix everything together.  
  2. Marinade with your favorite meat for 2 to 48 hours. 
This has been my go to marinade for chicken for a while now.  I love it.  It smells great and my family loves it.  

Keep cooking Friends!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment