Friday, October 23, 2020

Pork Chop Marinade

Love this marinade from my mom.  It's easy and all ingredients that I would normally have in my kitchen.  


This pork marinade smells yummy and my kids eat it.  

Lately Baby Boy has been not eating his vegetables.  It's super frustrating.  I am super lucky and pretty much never went through this with Baby Girl.  I am hoping it's just a phase that he will grow out of.  I just keep offering the food and hopefully he will decide to eat it again.  

Pork Chop Marinade 

Ingredients:

  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 5 cloves minced garlic
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
Directions:
  1. Marinade for 4 to 24 hours.  
  2. Fry pork chops or grill.  
  3. Serve with rice. Enjoy!
If you don't have white pepper just substitute with black pepper.  No big deal.  

Keep cooking Friends!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment