From Wit & Whistle
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Milk chocolate bars
1 1/2 cup marshmallow creme/fluff (not melted marshmallows)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
5. Add dry mixture to butter mixture and mix at a low speed until combined.
6. Divide dough in half and press half of dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan.
7. Place chocolate bars over dough. 2 king size Hershey's bars should fit perfectly side by side, but break the chocolate if necessary to get it to fit in a single layer no more than 1/4 inch thick.
8. Spread chocolate with marshmallow creme or fluff.
9. Place remaining dough in a single layer on top of the fluff.
10. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting bars.
Please try to resist from cutting the bars before it cool. It is worth the wait.
Let the baking season begin!