Sunday, April 28, 2013

Aqua Nails Bar

Sometimes you just need to relax.  Take a load off.  Breathe.  We live in a society of fast, multitasking, and taking on way too much.  Sometimes you just need to put your hair down and relax.  One of my favorite ways to relax is getting a pedicure. 


I have been going to Aqua Nails Bar for a while now.  I really like them.  I like being able to walk in without a appointment.  Aqua does manicures and pedicures.  They also do full sets of nails.  It's a good size location and well ventilated so you don't feel like you are breathing in fumes.  I also see a lot of moms and daughters there of all ages.  It's so cute when a little girl goes in with her mom and picks out her own color. 


I have always left happy.  The only downside is you can't put tip on your credit card.  So make sure you have cash for tip.

Aqua Nails Bar
2950 E. Nees Avenue
Fresno, CA 93720
(559) 298-9818

Relax and enjoy Life!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment