Hot Chocolate Dark Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
4 ounces hot chocolate mix (not sugar free)
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup M&Ms
1 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Whisk flour, cocoa mix, salt, and baking soda together
2. Cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes)
3. add eggs 1 at a time.
4. Add vanilla
5. Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture until combined. DO NOT OVER MIX
6. Fold in the M&Ms and semi chocolate chips
7. Chill dough for about 1 hour
8. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
9. Use a cookie dough scooper and drop about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.10. Bake them 1 sheet at a time for about 9 minutes. Let cool on the sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
These cookies are super yummy because they are chocolatey without being too sweet.
MAKE THESE COOKIES!