Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Baked Ravioli

Sometimes it is a nightmare trying to figure out what to make for dinner on the weekdays after a long day at work.  Since El Husbee and I are avid Costco shoppers we stock up on random items.  For instance, frozen raviolis.  Now I am not sure if we are the only ones with this problem but when we boil raviolis we always lose some in the process.  So when I learned through Pinterest that you can bake raviolis you better believe I was on board with this. 


Baked Ravioli
Adapted from Tasty Kitchen

Ingredients:
1 bag frozen ravioli
2 jars alfredo sauce
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
1/2 cup shredded colby cheese
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese

Directions:
1.  Heat oven to 400 degrees F.  Spray bottom and sides of a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray
2.  Spread 1 bottle of alfredo sauce into baking dish.
3.  Arrange frozen raviolis in a single layer in dish.
4.  Pour 2nd bottle of alfredo sauce over raviolis.
5.  Sprinkle sun dried tomatoes
6.  Sprinkle shredded cheese over raviolis
7.  Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
8.  Let cool for about 5-10 minutes before eating
9.  Enjoy!

I think I went a little too crazy with the colby cheese and parmesan cheese this time.  I would definitely tone down the cheese the next time I make this.  But I am pretty sure I will never make raviolis the old fashion way again!  I love my oven!

Keep cooking friends!

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment