Thursday, August 6, 2020

Brownie

I have been looking for a home made brownie recipe for a while.  I have been hesitant to try a recipe because they all involve a lot of ingredients.  My friend Linsey sent me this recipe.  


This recipe is super easy.  I had all the items in my pantry and fridge to make this.  Hence I tried it right away.  


I am not a teacher.  I am not a stay at home mom.  So I am bonding with Baby Girl by baking.  This is how we are surviving the pandemic.  


Brownie

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/3 cup cocoa 
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 2 large eggs, room temperature 
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350F.  Spray a 9 inch pan with cooking spray
  2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.  Combine until you do not see anymore dry ingredients or egg. Pour into prepared baking dish.
  3. Baking for 20-25 minutes.  
  4. Let cool and serve!
My brownies were done in my oven in 20 minutes.  Remember all ovens are different and your baking dish matters too.  These brownies are super easy to make that your kids can help too.  I don't think I am ever going to buy another box brownie mix again.  

Keep cooking Friends!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment