Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Turkey Meatballs

I promise you making meatballs is easy.  I promise.  I know most people think buying a bag of meatballs is easier.  But I promise my easy go to recipe is super easy.  


The secret to fast making meatballs?  I just a cookie scoop!


My kids loves these and most of the time it's one of the weekly dishes I make for dinner.  


Pair them with any pasta or try zoodles!


Turkey Meatballs

Ingredients:
  • 1lb ground turkey
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • 1 teaspoon oregano
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 cup whole milk
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350F
  2. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, salt, garlic, Italian seasoning, oregano, Worcestershire sauce and mix well.  Add milk, Parmesan cheese, and Panko bread crumbs.  Mix until evenly blended. 
  3. Form 1-2 inch balls.  I use a cookie scoop.  
  4. Bake on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes
Super easy to make and the family will love them.  I am totally guilty of snacking on these while the sauce for the pasta cooks.  These also freeze well.  Oh and be creative and make meatball sandwiches with them!

Keep cooking Friends!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment