Thursday, August 13, 2020

Korean Ground Turkey

I officially have a picky eater.  My son.  I love him to the moon and back.  But eating with him can drive me crazy.  It doesn't help that my first born makes eating easy.  I working on not calling him a picky eater.  I am working on just introducing food to him over and over and over and over ... again.  

He likes this Korean ground turkey recipe.  So we are going to add it into our line up of food to eat for dinner.  Because I have learned that arguing with someone about eating is not fun.  And he can barely talk.  So I can't even imagine when he is really talking.  

Luckily this is super easy to whip together. If you don't have a lot of time and don't know what to do with ground turkey try this recipe.  


Korean Ground Turkey

Ingredients:
  • 1lb ground turkey
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
Directions:
  1. In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and ground pepper. 
  2. In a large pan cook the ground turkey and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat. 
  3. Pour sauce over turkey and let simmer for another minute or two. 
  4. Serve over hot rice.
Decided to top with some green onions for El Husbee and me.  I think I like it with green onions.  No green onions for the kids.  I am not even going to fight it.  

Keep cooking Friends!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment