Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Baked Chicken Sweet Chili Soy Sauce

I love chicken wings.  They are such a yummy appetizer or snack.  This is a super simple way to make chicken wings.  


El Husbee is considering getting a air fryer.  I worry that if we have a air fryer I would be making chicken wings all the time.  


One of the main reasons I don't make chicken wings all the time is that my local grocery store is always out of chicken wings.  It's so weird.  Is anyone else still have trouble getting certain food?


I love that Baby Girl loves these chicken wings too.  It makes it easy to make them as a family snack when everyone eats them.  

Baked Chicken Sweet Chili Soy Sauce

Ingredients:

  • 3/4 cup soy sauce
  • 3 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 3 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 3 stock green onions
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 400F
  • Mix ingredients to make sauce.  Chop green onions and leave on side for garnish.
  • Bake chicken wing side up for 25 mins.
  • Flip wings and bake again for 25 mins.
  • Take out of the oven.  Drizzle sauce over chicken and sprinkle green onions.
We rarely have leftovers when I make these chicken wings.  Which could be a good thing AND a bad thing.  

Keep cooking Friends!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment