Thursday, February 25, 2021

Lemon Cake

I love lemon cake.  

The Starbucks lemon loaf is my favorite.  

This cake comes really close.  


Lemon Cake

Ingredients:

  • 1 box lemon cake mix
  • 1 cup peach nectar drink
  • 4 eggs, room temperature
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup oil
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 325F.  Grease a bunt pan.  
  2. Mix all ingredients.  
  3. Pour into prepared pan.  
  4. Bake for about 55 minutes.  
  5. Cool cake and serve.  
This cake smells so good.  The original recipe calls for apricot nectar drink and a lemon glaze.  I only found peach nectar drink.  The cake tasted great with the peach nectar drink.  But for sure I will be on the hunt for a apricot nectar drink.  This cake was good but for sure next time I will make sure I have the stuff to make a glaze.  Keep this recipe and make this cake.  

Keep cooking friends!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment