Monday, December 12, 2011

Hugs Pretzel Sandwiches


I am trying to get back to cooking and blogging now that I am slowly recovering from my cold.  My poor husband has been living on take out and sandwiches/soup. 

Now that it is December something festive is a must!  I have been wanting to make these Hugs Pretzel Sandwiches for weeks but every store I have been to has been out of the pretzels that I need.  Finally I got my hands on a bag of the Snyder's Butter Snap pretzels.  There is nothing really special about these pretzels except for the fact that they are square shaped and perfects for sandwiching things. 

Hugs Pretzel Sandwiches

Ingredients:
1 bag Hershey Hugs
1 bag Snyder's Butter Snap pretzels
sprinkles

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 250 degrees.  Line a cookie sheet with foil.
2.  Lay out pretzels across cookie sheet.
3.  Unwrap Hershey Hugs and place one on each pretzel
4.  Place cookie sheet in oven for about 5 minutes or until Hershey Hugs start to melt (they will get shiny) 
5.  Pull cookie sheet out of the oven and place a pretzel on top of each Hershey Hugs and press down.  Sprinkle with some holiday colored sprinkles for decoration. 
6.  Cool completely before eating.  DO NOT EAT UNTIL CANDY IS HARD AGAIN!  Trust me!

You must make these!  They are super simple and oh sooooo yummy!  And with the right colored sprinkles these can be adapted for any holiday. 

Keep cooking my friends. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment