Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Bait

The holidays have officially arrived!  Ah I love the smell of Christmas.  Hot chocolate, fire place burning, pine, breads, cakes, COOKIES ... yippee!

Now everyone knows that good kids get gifts from Santa.  But what about some of us that have not been so good this year.  What can we do?  We make Santa Bait!!

Santa Bait

Ingredients:
2 bags of microwave popcorn, popped (NOT movie theater flavor)
1 bag mint M&Ms
1 bag of Wilton's melting chocolate, white
holiday sprinkles

Directions:
1.  Pop 2 bags of microwave popcorn.  Pour into a big bowl please make sure no kernels are in the bowl.
2.  Melt the white chocolate
3.  Toss the popcorn, white chocolate, mint M&Ms, and holiday sprinkles together
4.  Spread mixture on to a baking sheet to cool and harden.
5.  Once cool break apart and ENJOY!

Now after being sick for so long I knew Santa Bait would be something I could do for the Husband's classes.  There was no way I would make it through a baking session for 50+ kids the way I was feeling.  So Santa Bait it was.  I felt a little guilty during the day for only sending him off to school with 4 trays of Santa Bait but I got a message during the day saying that his kids loved it and one kid even took the leftover home.  Melts my heart. 

Oh and yes buy the mint M&Ms.  It makes a difference. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment