Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

2013 is here!  Now that I am 30 I feel that each year goes by faster and faster.  Which also makes me cherish all the memories with family and friend even more. Spend time with your family and friends.  In the end of the days all we will have are our memories and they should be good ones. 

This year I want to work on doing things that make me happy.

I want to:
-bake more
-cook more
-garden
-have a organized life (well at least organized to my taste)
-blog more
-take more pictures
-spend more time with my loved ones
-learn recipes from my grandmother
-be a better person
-worry less
-forgive and forget
... and the list goes on.  But mostly I want to be happy.


My wonderful husband made me breakfast on New Year's Day!  What a great way to start the new year!

I can't wait to see what 2013 holds!

XOXO

Love, Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment