Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Paula Deen Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies

A co-worker's son was selling cookie dough for a school fundraiser and I decided to indulge in some cookies.  Now I am normally a homemade from scratch kind of cookie dough girl but everyone once in a while I will buy cookie dough.  While going through the cookie dough catalog I noticed there was Paula Deen cookie dough and knew I had to try them.  

cookies right out of the oven
That Paula Deen really knows her stuff.  These cookies are amazing.  I don't understand how the powder sugar stays when the cookie dough is baking but the cookies come out so cute and they just melt in your mouth

cookies cooling
Paula Deen Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
tub of Paula Deen Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies
powder surgar

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2.  Use cookie scoop and scoop out balls of batter.
3.  Roll balls into powder sugar
4.  Set cookie dough about 1 inch apart
5.  Bake for about 9 minutes
6.  Cool for about 5 minutes and enjoy

These cookies are amazing.  I wish I bought more tubs of this cookie dough.  I think I might need to google the recipe.  Hopefully Paula Deen shares her recipe for this cookie online.

Support the kids and buy cookies ... or cookie dough!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment