Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pineapple Angel Food Cake

Is anyone on Pinterest?  Pinterest has everything.  EVERYTHING!  My favorite catergory on Pinterest is the Food and Drink.  There are so many recipes on Pinterest that I want to try.

cake cooling
I decided to try making a pineapple and angel food cake recipe that I saw on Pinterest.  The cake only requires a box of angel food cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple.

This cake smells so good
Pineapple Angel Food Cake

Ingredients:
1 box of Angel Food Cake mix
1 can crushed pineapple 20oz

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2.  Mix angel food cake mix and 1 can of crushed pineapple
3.  Pour mixture into a 9x13 pan and bake for about 30 minutes
4.  Cool before eating

This cake smells so good baking and your house afterwards will smell amazing.  This cake is so easy to make and taste amazing.  So much flavor and so fluffy.  But please be careful when baking.  I seemed to burned mine a little so I will make sure to watch more carefully the next time I make it.  A great way to eat this cake is with some vanilla bean ice cream.  Amaze-A-BALLS!  According to Pinterest you can also make this with fruit pie filling such as blueberry, lemon, and apple.  Considering trying this next time.

Keep baking!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment