This banana oat muffin recipe that I am sharing is not too sweet at all. Perfect for those who do not have a sweet tooth. Which means 95% of my Asian family and friends.
Banana Oat Muffins
From Honey & Jam
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/4 cup wheat flour
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flours, oats, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat eggs until light. Stir in milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the mashed bananas and combine thoroughly.
- Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined. DO NOT OVER MIX OR MUFFINS WILL BE TOUGH.
- Spray a mini bundt pan with cooking spray and divide batter into pan. Bake for about 14-16 minutes.
Khloe the pup is a very loved dog. Looking at Khloe the pup it is hard to imagine that she came from a shelter and when El Hubby found her there she was just laying in the dirt. Now she sunbathes on the patio.
Keep on cooking!