Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Grilled Pork Chops

We are now full blown into summer.  With the super hot weather what better way than to grill to keep the house cool.  Grilling also means less pots and pans to wash which is fine by me. 

A simple dinner of rice, veggies, and meat.  I like to mix brown and white rice and cook it with a little olive oil.  the rice comes out amazing.  Uh if I am too lazy to cook inside of course I would use frozen veggies. 


Grilled Pork Chops

Ingredient:
4-5 slice of pork
Italian dressing

Directions:
  1. Marinade pork in Italian dressing (best if over night)
  2.  Pass meat to El Hubby to grill
Muahahaha.  What a awesome dinner.  Okay okay I am guessing you grill the pork for about 7-10 minutes each side at around 375 degree F.  But don't quote me on that.  I solely rely on El Hubby for all my grilling needs.  Who do I look like?  Girl meets girl?  No. 


When Khloe the pup is serious she is serious.  

Keep cooking friends!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment