Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hash House A Go Go

El Hubby and I have a really good friend that has moved to San Diego.  He was basically our eating buddy.

It took about a year but El Hubby and I finally made it to visit him in San Diego.  The very first place we went to when we arrived in San Diego was eat at Hash House A Go Go.  The portions at this place are huge.  Oh and when I mean huge I am not exaggerating.  I swear El Hubby's plate took up 1/4 our our table.


I had one of the house hashes that had fresh mushroom, artichoke hearts, sundried tomato, and fresh spinach.  This was very yummy.  Oh and they did not skimp on any of the ingredients.  However, I think my favorite part was the biscuit.  It was nice, fluffy, flakey, and melt in your mouth.  Oh and then there was the house jam.  I don't know what it was exactly but it was amazing.  We talked about me stealing the jar in my purse.  Don't worry!  We left the jam on the table.


El Hubby and our friend, Cheng, enjoyed a mimosa at breakfast.  The boys claimed that it's vacation so drinking at 10am in the morning is okay. 

The portions are seriously big here.  I saw a lot of couples share a plate.  However, the only child in me hates sharing so there was no way that was happening.  You definitely get your bang for your buck at this place.  There are a lot of items on the menu to try.

Hash House A Go Go
3628 5th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
(619) 298-4646

 Khloe the pup is always down to play.  However, El Hubby and I do not always feel the same.  The poor pup lives a hard life. 

Good food is best shared with good friends!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment