Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pinkberry

So El Hubby and I are major dessert people.  Hence my baking obsession. 

One of our favorite sweets is froyo.  A few weeks ago I got to try Pinkberry for the very first time while in San Diego. 


Oh my gawd!  Pinkberry is awesome.  I got the peach yogurt with pineapple and strawberry as my toppings.  I was a little scared at first on how the peach yogurt would taste.  But it was amazing.  By my choice of yogurt and topping you can clearly tell I am a fruity kinda gal. 

I can't believe that I have been missing out for so long.  However, it does make me sad because there is no Pinkberry near my hometown.  But I did go to their website (because it's 2012 and everyone has a website) and found out that Pinkberry is a franchise.

Mental note:  start considering quitting day job and opening a Pinkberry. 

The Pinkberry I visited in San Diego was a cute kiosk looking place.  The line was long and slow but it was worth the wait in the end.  The store was nice and clean.  The employees were nice and happy.  But then who wouldn't be working in a yogurt place.  I am for sure stopping the next time I see a Pinkberry.  

Fashion Valley
7007 Friars Road #915
San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 294-4600


Khloe this pup is always a happy dog.  There is really not much that gets this doggie down.  She even loves the vet.  It always makes me laugh when the vet is trying to feel her looking for anything abnormal and Khloe gives her kisses.  El Hubby and I are very luck. 

Life is short.  Eat dessert first!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment