Monday, July 18, 2011

Korean Pork Ribs

Easy recipes are my favorite.  Oh this recipe is easy.  It requires a little prep work but the end result is much worth it.  I bought ribs and instantly marinaded them when I got home from the store.   You see, this recipe requires 8-24 hours of marinating.  Hence the yummy end flavor. 

When it comes to dinner and never know what to make.  My worst nightmare is when the husband texts "what's for dinner?"  Bah!  I am also indecisive.  So if I don't marinate meat or set a meal plan for the week I have known to let meat go bad in my refrigerator.  I know I know.  Bad!  I must work on this.

Korean Pork Ribs
Adapted from Runs with Spatulas

Ingredients:
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons garlic hot sauce
1 pound pork ribs

Directions:
1.  In a large ziploc bag, combine all ingredients including pork.  Marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
2.  Preheat oven to 350 F.  Line a baking pan with foil for easy cleaning.
3.  Bake for about 40 minutes. 
4.  Ribs should fall off the bone.

These ribs made a amazing dinner.  The meat fell off the bone and was super tender.  The husband really enjoyed this dinner. 

Enjoy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment