Monday, May 9, 2011

Banana Muffins


This is probably the easiest banana recipe there ever was. It's easy and taste good. Which sometimes is hard to come by. It's one of those where you might have a bare pantry but can still make banana muffins!

Ingredients:
2 bananas
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
3/4 cups of white sugar
1 egg
1 cup of self-rising flour
1/4 cup of walnuts

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking pan with cupcake liners or spray with cooking spray.

2. Mash bananas. Mix mashed bananas with maple syrup, sugar.

3. Mix in egg.

4. Add flour and mix until batter is smooth.

5. Fold in nuts with a spoon. Save some to sprinkle on top of batter.

6. Pour batter in pan. I used a ice cream scooper. Sprinkle remaining nuts. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick tester comes out clean.

Some of my walnuts seemed to have sunk down to the bottom and I probably didn't add enough since I am not really a "nut" kind of person. However, this was still tastey! I think next time I will add more chopped nuts on top and not cupcake liner.

Enjoy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment