Thursday, May 26, 2011

S'more Brownies

Brownies are sooooo good. I don't think I know anyone who doesn't like brownies. Maybe someone who doesn't like chocolate. But then whoever doesn't like chocolate is INSANE!

So for my birthday BBQ I wasn't sure what to make but I knew I wanted something different. After looking in the pantry I decided on S'more Brownies. Why not? Sounds BBQ-ish to me!

Ingredients:
1 box instant brownies (all ingredients required to making box brownies)
1/2 bag of mini marshmallows
1 sleeve of graham crackers
2 cups mini chocolate chips

Directions:
1. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray
2. Make box brownies as per directions on the box. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle 1 cup mini chocolate chips on top of batter. Bake as per directions on box.
4. Crush graham crackers
5. 5 minutes before brownies are done take out of oven and sprinkle marshmallow, mini chocolate chips, and graham crackers on top. Bake for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
7. Cut and serve

These are hands down delish. Best of all super easy to make. I would even say semi-homemade would be appropriate. But who even cares when they are this good? No me! Save room in your tummy cause you will want more than 1 piece of this brownie.

Enjoy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment