Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring Sangria


I feel like there is a sangria crazy going around. In the last few months every party I go to there is sangria served. So I decided to join the crazy. I am usually not one to follow crazes. But sangria is just too yummy to resist.

Ingredients:
1 orange
1 lime
6 pieces of fresh pineapple
6 strawberries halved
1 apple
1 cup 7up
1 bottle of white wine (any cheap-o kind will work)

Directions:
1. Slice up orange and line into thin slices. Cut up pineapple, strawberries, and apple.

2. Put all fruit in a big pitcher. Add 7up and wine. Mix and chill in the refrigerator.

This is nice and fruit on a warm spring day. Loved it! However, I enjoyed this while watching some NBA. I guess I am not as classy as I thought. Oops!

Enjoy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment